Saturday, December 5, 2009

IT SNOWED!!!

Last night we were supposed to get some snow....we went to bed at midnight and it never showed.  This morning I was very surprised to wake up and find that not only was it snowing but it was also sticking!!  The kids and I bundled up and went outside to play.  There are about 60 pics of kids and dogs playing in the snow on Facebook.  It has almost all disappeared now but it was wonderful while it lasted:)  


As far as Christmas goes we should be in Stephenville.  The kids, dogs, my dad and I will be driving out on the 14th and Matt is going to fly in on the 18th.  We will have to leave on the Saturday following Christmas so if anyone wants to get together it needs to be the week of Christmas to see all of us;)  I think we may make a trip to Fossil Rim on Wednesday of that week (apparently they have discount Wednesdays!).  We are definitely going to Mary's Cafe, of course we may do that before Matt gets there since he doesn't share the same affection for chicken fried steak that I do.  I hope we get to see everybody that we have missed in the past couple of visits.  We look forward to seeing you all:)!

1 comment:

Hooked on Fishing said...

Sounds good! When it gets a little closer let me know what day would be best to come down...