Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Ballerina

These are the newest clothes in Addison's closet:) We signed her up for a ballet, tap and jazz class this morning and had to get all the things on the list for her "uniform".

She had to have ballet slippers and black tap shoes...she definitely likes the tap shoes more but quickly realized that the slippers are more comfortable. Ahhhh, the trials and tribulations of being a woman!


So the kids and I should be in TX on Monday night. We plan to stay at least a full week and probably closer to two depending on scheduling. You can all keep up with me on Facebook....I seem to post there alot more often than here;)

4 comments:

Hooked on Fishing said...

What a beautiful ballerina!


But I don't get on facebook... what am I supposed to do??? *smile*

The McMullin Blog said...

Get on Facebook;)

Hooked on Fishing said...

I've been avoiding it... but I guess I'll have to.... maybe... *smile*

Angie said...

She looks so CUTE!!!
~Angie